Mari Linn M. Wise
Special Event Coordinator
(574) 259-7941 ext. 10721
(574) 259-7914 ext. 10209
Thank you for visiting the P-H-M Education Foundation. Our office is located at 55900 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545
The Foundation’s success relies on the numerous volunteers throughout the year. Please consider volunteer your talents and support P-H-M students through the P-H-M Education Foundation. Volunteers are needed for the following:
- mailing campaigns – help address, fold, stuff annual drive letters and other communications
- Superintendent’s Luncheon – serve on numerous sub-committees such as grant recipient displays, set up, marketing, etc.
- Running is Elementary – cheer on our runners by volunteering on the course.
- Silver Mile Run for Education & Health and Fitness Fair – serve on numerous sub-committees such as silent auction, set up, marketing, health and fitness fair, course volunteers, and more!
- board members – we always are seeking talented, dedicated community members who want to support our students
- marketing committee – help us spread the word within the community and P-H-M schools about the Foundation
To volunteer, please contact Amber Kennedy, special events coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration!
For general information about PHMEF, contact us at email@example.com